Payment Related Questions
We Accept Payment Via PayPal At The Moment.
PayPal Information PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to purchase on our site by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and so on. Paypal has the following advantages:
1. Safe: PayPal can hide your financial details, so you don't have to share them online. We also protect your purchases. In case there's a problem, you can get your money back.
2. Fast: PayPal lets you pay in a few easy clicks. No hassle of getting out your wallet or typing your card details into different sites. All you need is your email address for quick, easy payment.
3. Everywhere: PayPal is accepted at thousands of websites, from leading brands to small independent retailers. So wherever you shop, PayPal can work.
4. As for the additional international fees, generally speaking the situation rare happens. But if the fees do required, customers need to pay for it. Hope for your understanding.
Yes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
Your PayPal will be billed soon after you pay for your orders.
After the payment, PP page will be immediately displayed transaction records, you can search by log in your personal accounts.
First: We do not accept debit card payments currently.The main Payment is PP and credit cards. Second: Whether the card has sufficient balance. Third: Whether the credit card you hold has some problems in credibility.
Shopping Related Questions
The quality would be 100% the same, including the hair length and the hairstyle. However, due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
Our size chart is next to the CAP SIZE button.Click it and you will have a reference.
We have colour chart in each product page
We have 130% density/150%density/180%density in stock. For other density, needs to be custom made.
Not all, but some.(wigs instock can ship in 2-3days)
Refund & Returns Related Questions
Returns :At our website your complete satisfaction is our top priority, so you can return any item for any reason.Before you return the wig, please notify us by email or live chat firstly, stating the reason and the order number within 7 days after you receiving your order. Your feedback is very important to us. Any item must be sent back in their original, brand new condition. All packages should be sent with a tracking number. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please note that the original shipping charges are non-refundable. So please contact us with all your questions and concerns before placing your order.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can exchange any item for any reason that you purchase from us as long as you follow our guidelines listed below.
Unlike most hair products brands, we are so confident with the quality of our hair products that we allow you to open your packaging and fully inspect them to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase before you decide if you want to keep your hair products. However, we will not accept the exchange of any hair products that have been worn, used or damaged in any way. Also, if any hair styling or caring products (e.g. hair spray, dye, conditioner, etc.) are placed on them or if they are styled or heat-treated in any way, they will not qualify for an exchange. The hair products must remain in their original, brand new condition. We have various ways to determine if the hair products have been worn, and if this is the case, they will have to be returned to you without a refund or exchange service.
If it is indeed our problems, we will reissue and replacement the item for you. If the item was damaged during transporting, the courier companies need to take some responsibility.
About our site
No, we are based in Qing Tao, China. We have no physical store in USA, we mainly deal with our business through the network.
We are a factory-direct company, the convenient channel save us lots of human and material resources, we share the benefit with our customers.
Because we are a hair manufacturer and we sell hair from factory to customers directly ,no middle men. Also our marketing strategy is “Quick Returns and Small Margins”, we want to offer quality hair with reasonable price.
Common Wig Terms
• Advantages of Lace Front Wigs: Lace Front Wigs offer the most natural appearance at every angle.Lace Front Wigs can add to your existing hairline and create an impression of the hair growing from the scalp, thereby making it difficult to detect whether the hair on your head is artificial or natural.
• Advantages of Full Lace Wigs: Full Lace Wigs offer the most natural appearance at every angle. They feature hand-tied hair fibers in a poly-silk mesh base at either the front of the wig, or from front to back, creating an undetectable and seamless hairline. Part them in any direction for the ultimate natural effect.
• Advantages of Capless Wigs: Capless wigs allow your head to stay cooler than solid capped wigs. This is due to the fact that it is made with less hair and the specific capless construction allows for some air flow to the head and scalp .There are also adjustable straps or hooks at the nape of the neck to secure the wig in place.
1. Human hair: more versatility(can be heat styled and coloured),longer durability and custom-styling. The most desirable form, Virgin hair, has been cut from a human head of hair, as opposed to residual hair that has fallen or been brushed off.
2. Synthetic: easy to maintain(wash and wear),less expensive than human hair ,easy to style ,pre-styled to hold its shape. However, it has limitations not found in real hair that range from heating and styling to texture matching. Choosing between a human hair wig and a synthetic hair is more of personal preference .For example ,a person looking for a wig they plan on wearing everyday and that they can heat-style themselves would choose a human hair wig, whereas a person looking for a wig that is easy to maintain and less expensive would choose a synthetic hair.
Advantages of short wigs:
1: Easy to wear and care. 2:It is cheaper than long wigs. 3:It looks very sophisticated when women wear short wigs 4:It is cool to wear a short wig in summer. 5: It is convenient for working.
Disadvantages of short wigs:
1. It is difficult to care if the hairstyle is complex
Advantages of long wigs:
1. It looks elegant and charming 2:You can tie it up to change a style 3: It is warm to wear in winter. 4: Easy to care.
Disadvantages of long wigs:
1. It is expensive 2:It is difficult to wash a long wig
We suggest cancer patients to wear human hair wigs, human hair wigs is close to people’s bio hair. It is comfortable and natural looking. If the condition allows, we recommend the human hair mono full lace wigs to you. These wigs are more comfortable, the special hand- tied cap construction is the key.
Niawigs Glueless Full Lace Wigs feature full lace cap that can be worn with or without adhesive. They are made with adjustable straps and combs for a secure fit. Like any other full lace wig, these units are 100% hand tied so they can be parted anywhere and can be worn in a high pony.
The crown area of the wig is made with silk base, which is combined with three layers. When the hair is knotted, the knots below the silk are concealed between the layers. The hair is then injected through the silk material. If you check the hair from top, you will see, the hair seems grow from your own scalp, and the knots are virtually 100% invisible.
Our lace front wigs have 6 inches parting space in the front.
STEP 1: SOAK
Mix cool water with wig shampoo in a sink or basin (never use a washing machine). Soak your wig for five minutes, or a little longer depending on how soiled it is. Even if your wig is quite soiled, never rub, twist or wring it.
STEP 2: CLEAN
After the five minutes, gently dip it up and down in the water. If there are makeup stains on the cap, clean them gently with a small brush (like a toothbrush).
STEP 3: RINSE
Rinse your wig gently but thoroughly in cool water.
STEP 4: CONDITION
After washing your wig, conditioning it will restore the original style pattern of your wig. Conditioning the wig will keep it looking great and lasting longer. To condition your wig, refill your sink or basin with clean, cool water. Add one or two capfuls of conditioner to the cool water (or follow the product directions). Immerse your wig in the conditioner solution, gently working the solution through the wig with your fingers.
STEP 5: RINSE
Rinse your wig again gently but thoroughly in cool water.
STEP 6: DRY
The weight of the water could stretch the wig fibers and ruin the style. To avoid this, pat the excess water out of the wig with a towel. Hang your wig loosely on a wig stand or a spray can to dry at room temperature. Never place a wet wig on a Styrofoam head or a blockhead which can stretch the wig cap. Also, never comb a wet wig or attempt to speed dry it with a blow dryer. Air drying takes only a few hours and ensures healthy-looking, manageable fibers.
Comb from the top to the bottom may cause losing of the hair, so we recommend our customers to comb a wig from the bottom to the top
We suggest you to use a wig cap when you take off your wig. In this way, the wig will keep its style.
You can style your wig by using a comb or hair spray to style your wig. You also can go to a professional hairdresser.
As well designed as our wigs and hair pieces are, sometimes a little trim or a reshape might be just the thing to ensure the wig / hairpiece sits perfectly with your face shape. Also, lots of the fringes on our wigs are long so that they can be brushed to the side and you may want to change the fringe so that it goes straight across your forehead. If you choose to cut your wig, we advise you take it to the hair dressers so that you can put it on, and the hairdresser can cut it whilst you are wearing it. We strongly don’t advise you to cut a piece yourself, unless you are a qualified hairdresser. The hairdresser will be able to advise you on the hairstyle of the wig you have purchased. If you want to bring a new lease of life back into your wig the, we advise you follow our 'Care Instructions' as this will make your wig look shinier and healthier.
How to Dye a Human Hair Wig Instructions
1. Wash the human hair wig to remove any product buildup or dirt and oils. Allow the wig to air-dry, or blow-dry 24 hours before coloring the wig.
2. Use a large-tooth comb to separate the human hair into four sections. Comb the human hair wig to eliminate tangles.
3. Use an at-home coloring system. Mix the color mixture in a plastic bowl or add system contents to the bottle provided. The process is easy: Simply follow the directions provided by the manufacturer. In most cases, you must combine a colorant to a color developer. An after-color conditioner will be applied later.
4. Mix content thoroughly and then put on gloves. Open a window for ventilation.
5. Place the human hair wig on a Styrofoam mannequin head, if available. Pull down on the human hair wig to secure to the head. Avoid pulling the hair, as the wig may slide off the mannequin head.
6. Add color, starting at the top of the wig. Think of the top of the wig, where it is woven or sewn into the cap or lining, as the root of the wig. Always apply from the top and move around the crown of the human hair wig. Once the crown is covered, move down each section, working your way to the ends of the human hair. Then move to the next section.
7. Allow the dye to sit for no more than 25 minutes. Human hair is subject to drying, breakage and loss of sheen. Avoid overprocessing your human hair wig by following the directions provided.
8. Aid a light conditioner to the hair for 3 minutes. As synthetic hair dyeing needs professional chemical dyes and vat, so we do not recommend that you to dye a synthetic wig by yourself at home. If you really have this needs, you can go to a barber shop, and find a professional dyeing master, they will give you professional advice
All the wigs can be washed, they also has a waterproof function. But it does not mean they can be soaked in water for a long time, Long time soaking will damage the wig no matter how good it is. Using time of human hair wigs:3-4 years. Using time of synthetic wig:6-12 months