FREE SHIPPING ENDS IN 0 DAY
Order Now Worldwide Free Express Shipping
Her Natural Texture
Her Lace Colour
Elastic Band + Clips
Glueless 13x6" Lace Front Wig Cap
Black Roots&Brown Base
Colour disclaimer: please note that the colour of your unit may vary, despite every effort to provide accurate images of each unit, phones and computer screens cannot be relied upon to accurately represent colours.
All orders need 2-4 business days for processing and the time required is totally decided by the color, style and hair density of the wig your ordered. We ship by DHL/UPS/FEDEX. Normally it takes around 2-4 working days to reach you. The delivery times are only estimates due to force of nature or other unmanageable events.Once your order is processed you will receive an email notification that it has been shipped.
We ship worldwide free for all of our NIA wigs. Each of our hair wigs undergo several inspections before being shipped to ensure our consistent premium quality. To offer you the best online shopping experience, Niawigs guarantees a 30-day exchange or refund and a 90-day free maintenance. Niawigs is dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience as our customer by providing you the first-class service.
Advantages of Lace Front Wigs
• Lace Front Wigs offer the most natural appearance at every angle. Lace Front Wigs can add to your existing hairline and create an impression of the hair growing from the scalp, thereby making it difficult to detect whether the hair on your head is artificial or natural.
Advantages of Full Lace Wigs
• Full Lace Wigs offer the most natural appearance at every angle. They feature hand-tied hair fibers in a poly-silk mesh base at either the front of the wig, or from front to back, creating an undetectable and seamless hairline. Part them in any direction for the ultimate natural effect.
NIA hair wigs are offered in their natural unaltered color state with variations of dark brown and black hues.. To make niawigs fit your desired look, our virgin hair may be bleached or dyed to any color to blend with your natural hair(remy hair can’t able bleached very light color). We recommend coloring wigs prior to installation. Just like natural hair, bleaching or using color with harsh chemicals may weaken the hair shaft and potentially alter the texture. Nia hair wigs that have been colored require extra love and attention throughout the life of your look. Please be sure to deep condition extensions and use nourishing hair products whenever possible. *We recommend that coloring be done by a professional, licensed colorist familiar with natural textures. Nia wigs curl patterns are steam processed to create each unique curl pattern. Lifting the hair with high volumes of developer to extremely light colors may alter the integrity of the texture and curl pattern. Niawigs is not responsible for any damage of hair quality or texture as a result of color processing.
Heat Styling & Straightening
Just like natural hair, Niawigs has beautiful styling versatility. You may wear our looks as they come, or use heat styling tools to achieve your desired look. Keep in mind that our virgin hair is just as susceptible to heat damage and loss of curl pattern as your own natural hair is. Use a heat protectant when necessary and avoid excessive exposure to straightening tools.
STEP 1: SOAK
Mix cool water with wig shampoo in a sink or basin (never use a washing machine). Soak your wig for five minutes, or a little longer depending on how soiled it is. Even if your wig is quite soiled, never rub, twist or wring it.
STEP 2: CLEAN
After the five minutes, gently dip it up and down in the water. If there are makeup stains on the cap, clean them gently with a small brush (like a toothbrush).
STEP 3: RINSE
Rinse your wig gently but thoroughly in cool water.
STEP 4: CONDITION
After washing your wig, conditioning it will restore the original style pattern of your wig. Conditioning the wig will keep it looking great and lasting longer. To condition your wig, refill your sink or basin with clean, cool water. Add one or two capfuls of conditioner to the cool water (or follow the product directions). Immerse your wig in the conditioner solution, gently working the solution through the wig with your fingers.
STEP 5: RINSE
Rinse your wig again gently but thoroughly in cool water.
STEP 6: DRY
The weight of the water could stretch the wig fibers and ruin the style. To avoid this, pat the excess water out of the wig with a towel. Hang your wig loosely on a wig stand or a spray can to dry at room temperature. Never place a wet wig on a Styrofoam head or a blockhead which can stretch the wig cap. Also, never comb a wet wig or attempt to speed dry it with a blow dryer. Air drying takes only a few hours and ensures healthy-looking, manageable fibers.
Comb from the top to the bottom may cause losing of the hair, so we recommend our customers to comb a wig from the bottom to the top
We suggest you to use a wig cap when you take off your wig. In this way, the wig will keep its style.
You can style your wig by using a comb or hair spray to style your wig. You also can go to a professional hairdresser.
As well designed as our wigs and hair pieces are, sometimes a little trim or a reshape might be just the thing to ensure the wig / hairpiece sits perfectly with your face shape. Also, lots of the fringes on our wigs are long so that they can be brushed to the side and you may want to change the fringe so that it goes straight across your forehead. If you choose to cut your wig, we advise you take it to the hair dressers so that you can put it on, and the hairdresser can cut it whilst you are wearing it. We strongly don’t advise you to cut a piece yourself, unless you are a qualified hairdresser. The hairdresser will be able to advise you on the hairstyle of the wig you have purchased. If you want to bring a new lease of life back into your wig the, we advise you follow our 'Care Instructions' as this will make your wig look shinier and healthier.
How to Dye a Human Hair Wig Instructions
1. Wash the human hair wig to remove any product buildup or dirt and oils. Allow the wig to air-dry, or blow-dry 24 hours before coloring the wig.
2. Use a large-tooth comb to separate the human hair into four sections. Comb the human hair wig to eliminate tangles.
3. Use an at-home coloring system. Mix the color mixture in a plastic bowl or add system contents to the bottle provided. The process is easy: Simply follow the directions provided by the manufacturer. In most cases, you must combine a colorant to a color developer. An after-color conditioner will be applied later.
4. Mix content thoroughly and then put on gloves. Open a window for ventilation.
5. Place the human hair wig on a Styrofoam mannequin head, if available. Pull down on the human hair wig to secure to the head. Avoid pulling the hair, as the wig may slide off the mannequin head.
6. Add color, starting at the top of the wig. Think of the top of the wig, where it is woven or sewn into the cap or lining, as the root of the wig. Always apply from the top and move around the crown of the human hair wig. Once the crown is covered, move down each section, working your way to the ends of the human hair. Then move to the next section.
7. Allow the dye to sit for no more than 25 minutes. Human hair is subject to drying, breakage and loss of sheen. Avoid overprocessing your human hair wig by following the directions provided.
8. Aid a light conditioner to the hair for 3 minutes.
As synthetic hair dyeing needs professional chemical dyes and vat, so we do not recommend that you to dye a synthetic wig by yourself at home. If you really have this needs, you can go to a barber shop, and find a professional dyeing master, they will give you professional advice
All the wigs can be washed, they also has a waterproof function. But it does not mean they can be soaked in water for a long time, Long time soaking will damage the wig no matter how good it is. Using time of human hair wigs:3-4 years. Using time of synthetic wig:6-12 months
I love everything about thisWig!! It is amazing!!!! The color is gorgeous and it looks so natural.
Its like the describe I love my unit! It looks so natural and the vendor is so helpful friendly i definitely recommend anyone to use this vendor.
Love the unit. Seller was very communicative from the start. I didn't do anything else to the unit. Wig is constructed well and also gave cap and an elastic band.
very soft and nice . really impressed with the hair. oh and it came with gifts also